Thursday, December 15, 2011

Back Bite - A Civilian Perspective

Primary reasons for my purchase of the Back Bite: EDC defensive knife, concealed carry (stand alone or as a compliment to a firearm), personal protection. Now that I've had my Back Bite for a couple of weeks, I can't seem to put it down, the more I hold it, the more I like it. It is a stray from your typical blade design, offering maximum cutting/puncturing potential due to multiple blade surfaces & a chisel tip. The design of the handle along with the micarta scales provides an excellent, comfortable grip in either the reverse (primary) grip or a Filipino style hold. 

Like American Express says, "I don't leave home without it", it may save my life one day. I hope this may help anyone under the impression that the Back Bite is just for Military or SO groups. 

Vincere Vel Mori 

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment